Please note: This is intended for folks to add to an existing order. If you place an order for just a free item, you might be disappointed in what you got for the shipping cost. It will not increase the shipping cost of an order, but the website will charge shipping for an order of just this item.
Hello! Over the last 11 years, we've accumulated many things:
- Some are 3D printing related. Examples include:
- Return/open box type of stuff
- Items we tested and therefore cannot sell as new
- Products we got from a supplier but never listed on the website
- SKUs that just aren't moving
- Offcuts of belt, PTFE tubing. We have LOTS of 100mm 2mmID PTFE. Sure bet to get one if you ask for it. Many <1500mm lengths of 2GT belt.
- Some are non-3D printing related. Examples include:
- Various cables (USB, power, etc)
- Nut/bolt assortments
- Some are swag. Examples include:
And we'd like to re-home these things. In the words of Marie Kondo, focusing on that which sparks joy.
Please tell us a bit about your setup and desires - information like what printers, filament size, system voltage, favorite brands, etc will help guide us to pick a random thing to send you. You're welcome to ask for something specifically. You might get it, you might not. Generally speaking, the older and cheaper the part, the more likely you might get it tossed in. The more expensive the rest of your order, the more valuable the "free" item is likely to be.
Limit one free item per order. If you order 10, you will get 1. If you order 100, you might get a lump of coal instead.
If you like the random thing, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media platform of choice, or let us know your thoughts by email. If you don't like your random thing, let us know and we'll be sure to give you a full refund. :)