WAGO's 221 Series COMPACT Splicing Connectors for all wire types set new standards. This new series is 40 percent smaller and even more user-friendly than its successful predecessor, the 222 Series.
WAGO Compact Splicing Wire Connector, 2/3/5 Connection Points features:
- Compact splicing connectors for all wire types: solid, stranded, and flexible copper wires.
- 2/3/5-conductor terminal block.
- With operating levers.
- Maximum operating temperature is 85'C.
- Ratings per EN60664.
- Nominal Voltage: 450V, 4kV rated surge voltage.
- Approvals per UL 486C.
- Rated voltage per UL: 600V.
- Rated current UL: 32A.
- Solid conductor: 24 to 12 AWG. (20 to 12 AWG for inline)
- Stranded conductor: 24 to 12 AWG. (20 to 12 AWG for inline)
- Fine-stranded conductor: 24 to 12 AWG. (20 to 12 AWG for inline)
- Strip length: 11 mm (.43-in).
- Side-entry wiring.
- Dimensions: .732-in (L) x .736-in (W) x .327-in (H). (3 conductor)
- Dimensions: .732-in (L) x 1.177-in (W) x .327-in (H). (5 conductor)