Low stock, sign up to be notified of restock.
E3D & Bambu Lab ObXidian High Flow HotEnds are an official collaboration between E3D and Bambu Lab, bringing you one of the most compact, lightweight and, more importantly, performant HotEnds to date.
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Compatibility: Bambu Lab X1, X1C (X1 Carbon), X1E, P1S, and P1P
- Drop-in replacement HotEnd for Bambu X1 and P1 Series
- 60% additional flowrate when compared to the standard Bambu hotend!
- Patent pending high flow technology incorporating Bondtech IP
- ObXidian™ hardened tipped nozzle
- E3DLC™ coating offers additional non-stick properties
- Officially Approved & Licensed Bambu product
High Flow. There's no denying that Bambu Lab's X1 and P1 series printers are built for speed. However, the motion system, as remarkable as it is, has headroom to be even better. That's where E3D High Flow technology comes in. Using our patent pending internal nozzle geometry first developed for Revo High Flow, we've managed to increase the volumetric flow rate of the hotend by 60%! That means you can expect more reliable and consistent extrusion at the same speeds or bump up the volumetric flow rate limit in the slicer to utilise the motion systems' capabilities fully.
Smooth and Hard. E3D applied their E3DLC™ coating to the nozzle and heater block, adding even more abrasive resistance for all your fibre-filled fun and a non-stick protective layer to prevent plastic build-up on the nozzle.
No compromise. All these new additions come in the same form factor as your stock Bambu; simply reuse your temperature sensor and heater pads, and it drops in place with no adjustment to the mount or part cooling required. You can follow Bambu’s easy hotend replacement guide here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2c1T1IpQfM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctiMIw0LDjQ
Compatibility. The E3D High Flow HotEnd is compatible with the X1, X1 Carbon, P1S, and P1P
What’s In The Box: