In stock, ready to ship.
The board allows you to connect:
These connections are all plug and play, using the connectors provided as standard with the E3D Roto and Revo. In addition you can also connect:
- The extruder motor
- A two or three wire heatsink fan (both options provided by E3D)
- The Revo heater and thermistor
- The secondary temperature sensor option provided by E3D
Includes 2 Z-probe scanning coils.
- A 2, 3 or 4 wire fan for part cooling
- 4 IO pins for filament monitoring, endstops, and tool detection
- A Neopixel strip
- A Duet3D scanning Z probe coil, the same coils as our recently announced Scanning Z Probe board
More details and documentation here.