In stock, ready to ship.
Revo Hemera XS is a compact dual-drive extrusion system. It’s 92g lighter and 11mm shorter than classic Hemera, so it can move faster on your 3D printer’s motion system with less inertia, reducing print artefacts such as ghosting. A specially designed heatsink makes it compatible with Revo Nozzles, and with the addition of a Hemera heatbreak (sold separately) it works with the E3D V6 ecosystem, too. Looking for a compatible toolboard? Check out the Duet Toolboard 1LC.
Shorter and lighter. Revo Hemera XS is 92g lighter and 11mm shorter than classic Hemera. A custom stepper motor means it can move faster on your 3D printer’s motion system with less inertia than classic Hemera, reducing print artefacts such as ghosting. Its compact size also means it occupies less space inside your 3D printer’s build volume – useful for smaller 3D printers.
Capable with wide range of 3D printing filaments. Enjoy excellent performance with all 3D printing materials, particularly challenging materials like flexibles and abrasives. Enhanced extrusion and retraction control means you can 3D print soft flexibles with a shore hardness as low as 75A!
Backwards compatible. The heatsink geometry for Revo Hemera XS accepts Revo Nozzles as well as V6 nozzles with a Hemera heatbreak (sold separately).
All the force you need. Revo Hemera XS has all the extrusion force you need to drive the entire E3D ecosystem, including high flow HotEnds like SuperVolcano and high flow Revo Nozzles.
Less likely to strip filament. In the event of a jam, the filament drive mechanism for Revo Hemera XS will stall instead of stripping filament, making it easier to recover and get 3D printing again.
Easy nozzle swaps with Revo. A variety of Revo Nozzles enhance the capabilities of your 3D printer without a difficult nozzle changing processes. Every Revo Nozzle can be changed by hand. No tools, no hot tightening.
Better safety. Power reduces to the Revo HeaterCore as it gets hotter, thanks to built-in PTC behaviour. This gives you greater protection against hazards caused by thermal runaways.
T-slot flat mounting. Our custom mounting system means a range of accessories can be mounted on this extrusion system, such as bed levelling probes, expansion boards, and more!
- 92g lighter and 11mm shorter than classic Hemera for less inertia at high print speeds, reducing print artefacts
- Max temp: 300°C
- Voltage: 12V/24V
- Filament diameter: 1.75mm
- Works with Revo HeaterCore and Revo Nozzles
- T-slot flat mounting system
- Dimensions: 85.5 x 44 x 65.25mm (HxWxD)
- Custom-designed heatsink directs air up and away from your 3D print to reduce warping
- Works with V6 nozzles when combined with a Hemera heatbreak (sold separately)
- Direct drive by default. Works with Bowden setups using a Bowdaptor (sold separately)
- Recommended current: 1.40 peak
- Nominal steps per mm (x16): 397
- 1.8° step angle
- 1.33A rated current
Documentation for Hemera XS is available on the E3D Help Centre
- 1 x Hemera XS assembly
- 1 x Hemera XS fixings kit
- 1 x 40 x 40 x 10mm fan (12V or 24V)
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore (12V or 24V)
- 1 x Revo HeaterCore spring
- 1 x Extension cable kit
Single Nozzle Kit:
- 1 x 0.40 Brass Revo Nozzle
Fully Loaded Nozzle Kit:
- 1 x 0.25, 0.40, 0.60 & 0.80 Brass Revo Nozzles