Duex5 In stock, ready to ship. Duex2 has been discontinued due to low demand.
Current Duex 5 version: v0.9b. Current Duex 2 version: v0.9b.
The Duex 5 has the following features:
- 5 additional TMC2660 stepper motor drivers with stall notification.
- 5 additional extruder heater outputs.
- 5 servo outputs with 5V power and 5V signal levels, sharing control channels with the heaters. So you can use unused heater channels to drive servos.
- 5 additional endstop inputs with indicator LEDs and 3.3V/5V voltage selection. These are also usable as outputs.
- 5 additional controlled fan outputs, also usable for driving LEDs etc. The output voltage may be switched between 5V, 12V and VIN.
- 4 uncommitted general purpose I/O pins.
- 12V switching regulator, for generating a 12V supply for fans, LEDs etc. when the VIN power is higher than 12V.
- 5 additional thermistor inputs.
- Support for 2 more thermocouple or PT100 daughter boards, supporting up to 4 more sensors.
- Optional 5V external power input for powering servos, fans etc.
The Duex 2 has the same feature list, just with 2 channels of stepper motors, rather than 5. Both are supplied with the 50 way connector cable between the Duet 2 Wifi and the Duex.
For more information see the Wiki.
Customers in North America will be able to purchase Duex2 and Duex5 direct from our US Distributor Filastruder.
As of November 15th, 2017, all Duet3D products will be subject to a 6 month limited warranty. For more information, visit http://www.duet3d.com/warranty