In stock, ready to ship.
The LDO Orbiter V1.5 Dual Drive Direct Extruder as seen on Thingiverse. Designed by Dr. Lorincz Rober in cooperation with LDO.
- Compatible with flexible filament
- Reduced stringing compared with bowden extruder
- LDO HT motor, which is rated for 180℃ and allows for faster acceleration and direction change
- Only ~150g weight, resulting in increased print speeds without sacrificing quality.
- Glass fiber reinforced nylon injection molding parts instead of printed parts for housing, more robust/durable
- DuPont Delrin injection molded gear, longer lifespan
- Hardened steel dual drive gear provides bigger feeding force for filament
- Recommend stepper current 0.35A RMS, don't exceed 0.5A
Additional info below.